Love Earth online deliveries require the signature of an adult over the age of 18 upon delivery. To ensure the secure delivery of your order, Love Earth does not ship orders to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Love Earth accepts online orders for shipment to addresses in the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. Delivery will take 2-3 business days for shipment to the United States in the case of in-stock items. Shipment time will vary for items that are not in –stock and generally required 2-3 weeks depending on the item ordered.
The shipment of retail customers orders overseas shipped will vary depending on location and will be shipped C.O.D.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we aim to deliver product(s) to you, to the delivery address you have requested in your order within the time frame given, but we cannot give an exact delivery date. We are not responsible for direct or indirect losses which occur and which are not foreseeable by you and us, including but not limited to: loss of income or revenue loss of business loss of profits or contracts loss of anticipated savings Subject to the paragraph above, we are not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, performance of our obligations under these terms arising from any cause beyond our reasonable control including any of the following: act of God, governmental act, war, fire, flood, explosion or civil commotion, failure in information technology or telecommunications services, failure of a third party (including failure to supply data) and industrial action.
Important Shipping Information
- *Guaranteed delivery times are based on your zip code
- *Not all services are available in all areas.
- *Ground delivery service is available for all items that are too large or too heavy for overnight delivery to be cost effective. Freight ad insurance are billed at the time of the shipment.
- *The maximum allowable weight for a FedEx or UPS is 150 pounds. If you order exceeds 150 pounds, it will be split into multiple shipments.
- *Carriers add an additional fee for C.O.D. shipments as reflected in the table above.
- *Carriers may also add additional assessorial fees based on delivery area.
All carriers are responsible and liable for any damages that occur during transit. If you suspect any damage or shortage caused during transit, follow these instructions:
- *Do not sign freight bill or receipt without making a notation on the freight bill.
- *Retain all packing material and shipping cartons until the carrier has made an inspection.
- *File a claim directly with the carrier within 15 days. (Love Earth cannot file a claim for you.)
Shipping Carriers and Services
- FedEx. Priority Overnight
- FedEx. Priority overnight Saturday
- UPS Next Day
- UPS Next Day Air
- FedEx. Standard Overnight
- FedEx. 2Day (includes Saturday where available)
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- United States Postal Service 1st Class Air
- UPS Ground
- FedEx International Priority
- UPS Next Day Air
- For your convenience, you can place orders by phone, fax, email or online.
- Phone: 800-620-8144
- 24 Hour Fax: 781-362-4766
- Email: email@example.com
Freight and insurance will be billed to your account at the time of shipment. To ensure accuracy when placing orders for an item, be prepared to give the following information: account number, account name, your name, complete series number, karat, color, size, quantity, conditional sale number (if applicable).
Additional shipping charges may apply to orders shipped outside of the U.S.A. and carrier options may be limited.